At times, you might want to pass additional information to your customers after they have placed an order. For example, in case of mobile phone, you might want to add IMEI number for the phone for the order item. Additional information can be added at the order item level as well as order level. The field is available in order mail notifications, order summary as well as order invoices.
You can add "additional information" information to your orders in the Orders section of StoreHippo Admin Panel. To do so,
1. Search for the already added order and click on the ellipsis button on the right-hand corner of the order.
2. Choose the "Add additional info" option from the dropdown menu.
3. Clicking on this option will open a pop-up where you can enter the information you want to add to your order or its individual items.
To add info for order, provide the info in the text area highlighted in the below screenshot.
To add info for individual item, provide the info in the text area highlighted in the below screenshot.
4. Click on the Save button.
5. The information will be saved in order details and will be visible in the invoice sent to the customers as shown below.