Uploading Your Catalog
For more detailed instructions, refer Create a
- Go to your Business Manager account.
- Click the menu at the top left, then under Assets, click Catalogs.
- Click Create Catalog.
- Select E-commerce as the Catalog Type, then click Next.
- Assign a
catalogowner and give it a name, then click Create.
- Click View Catalog.
- In the next step, click on Add Products.
- Now, you need to select the method to upload your products, select User Data Feeds.
- In the next step, select Set a Schedule under How do you want to upload your data feed.
- Add the data field URL as https://mystore.storehippo.com/collection/all.atom. Select your Default Currency, then click Start Upload.